Tuesday 27 November 2012

2012 - Did You Survive



So as we inevitably head towards the end of year list it is probably a good time for me to squeeze in this reference to Muse's Olympic track Survival. It's been one of the few stand out tracks for me this year and yet I didn't get in to it until after the Olympics and even more disappointingly until after I'd finished my half marathon and all the training that goes with it.  This is just the perfect running track and I really could have done with it around mile 10/11 when I hit the wall. Maybe my time would have been better if I had? Check it out if you haven't already. The album's not bad either although the rest of the tracks are more Queen esq...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for the end of year list...

I've enjoyed some new music this year in the shape of The Vaccines, Alabama Shakes, Foster the People, and Alt-J; been disappointed by some - The XX; and got back into to old classics, such as Bowie, Lauryn Hill, and Marvin Gaye...!