Sunday 25 May 2008

Lad's Holiday

I'm going to try to put together a playlist for a guy at work who's going on a lad's holiday at the end of June. He's not greatly in to his music (he can tell whether he likes a song straight away and the only songs that grow on him are "those annoying ones on the radio that I don't really like") so I've got my work cut out.

I was thinking on the lines of Bide Your Time by The Courteeners "What about the girlfriend you left at home, sitting in your living room all alone", 18-30 by Reverend and the Makers "put on my best shirt I'm gonna score" and Boys and Girls by Blur "following the herds down to Greece". Anyone got any suggestions? If I get 20 I'll post it all up here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SLAM! du duuh duh, du duuh du, let the boys be boys...

(by Onyx, as you well know)

John L said...

Hell yeah, it's made the cut.

Anonymous said...

What about 'Middle Eastern Holiday' by Hard-Fi? Or 'Too Drunk to F**k' by Dead Kennedys, or '24 Hour Party People' by Happy Mondays?

John L said...

I've not got the 2nd and 3rd ones, want to send them to me?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Give me a couple of days, and I'll come up with a cracker...