Sunday, 25 May 2008

Lad's Holiday

I'm going to try to put together a playlist for a guy at work who's going on a lad's holiday at the end of June. He's not greatly in to his music (he can tell whether he likes a song straight away and the only songs that grow on him are "those annoying ones on the radio that I don't really like") so I've got my work cut out.

I was thinking on the lines of Bide Your Time by The Courteeners "What about the girlfriend you left at home, sitting in your living room all alone", 18-30 by Reverend and the Makers "put on my best shirt I'm gonna score" and Boys and Girls by Blur "following the herds down to Greece". Anyone got any suggestions? If I get 20 I'll post it all up here.

6 comments:

Shane said...

SLAM! du duuh duh, du duuh du, let the boys be boys...

(by Onyx, as you well know)

Jal said...

Hell yeah, it's made the cut.

Anonymous said...

What about 'Middle Eastern Holiday' by Hard-Fi? Or 'Too Drunk to F**k' by Dead Kennedys, or '24 Hour Party People' by Happy Mondays?

Jal said...

I've not got the 2nd and 3rd ones, want to send them to me?

Sillsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sillsy said...

Give me a couple of days, and I'll come up with a cracker...