Sunday 7 September 2008

Everything's Going To Be Peachy


Having got back from my friend Peachy's stag do a few hours ago I have now managed to re-post August's What's Wrong With The Mainstream playlist. So now on to more important things, telling you the juicy bits from the stag do, ha I don't think so - What goes on tour, stays on tour. I will say though that I really enjoyed Newquay, a really nice place and despite the massive amount of stag and hen dos going on it's managed not to turn into Blackpool. I do feel sorry for the locals though it must have the highest number of stag dos per capita in the UK, nothing like nipping down to your local for a quiet beer with 100 men dressed up as lifeguards.
We did manage to sample most of the local bars and ended up in Sailors Nightclub, to my surprise not a gay club despite the name. The highlight of the weekend had to be the Baywatch theme coming on along with the opening credit sequence on the massive screen. Hands in the air now "I'll Be Ready..."

I came out of the club humming or should I say dooby dooing Dizzee's number one track, Dance Wiv Me, not previously a favourite of mine but from then on I couldn't get it out of my head. I guess it must be because the DJ played it at least twice while we were in the club, always a sign of a good DJ repeating your set, don't you think?

1 comment:

little bo peep said...

I love the blog (and the picture!) From a big fan x