Wednesday 30 June 2010

Bullet by Steel Train


Rick Moranis does not carry any stature in his films, always playing nerdy, geeky, vunerable characters so imagine my difficulty in taking a band serious that has Rick for their lead singer. Well, Steel Train have got his doppelgänger leading the line for them and yet I still watched more. I don't know what made me watch the video in the first place, I can't be bothered normally and usually just delete any emails that are titled "New video from....". Something kept me hooked, there's something about the quality of the video (resolution rather than creativity) and the title "Harvey's Kitchen:Steel Train" that kept me watching. I saw this quite a while ago and left it in my inbox for when I had time to share it with you. Hope it was worth it.

No comments: