Saturday 22 November 2008

White Lies News

White Lies have finally announced details of their debut album and their next single. This is the info that came through on email recently.

'To Lose My Life' Video Exclusive on MyspaceWhite Lies' new video for To Lose My Life will premier on My Space today. Go to myspace.com/whitelies to check out the video now. The video was shot by band friend and collaborator Andreas Nilsson, who also directed the Death video.

Debut Album and New Single out in January

The debut album To Lose My Life... will be out on January 19th, preceded by a single of the same name. Released on CD and 12" vinyl, we can confirm the album tracklisting as follows:

1. Death
2. To Lose My Life
3. A Place To Hide
4. Fifty On Our Foreheads
5. Unfinished Business
6. E.S.T
7. From The Stars
8. Farewell To The Fairground
9. Nothing To Give
10. The Price Of Love

The To Lose My Life single will also be out in January on the 12th. Label mates Filthy Dukes and Yuksek have provided remixes with the 3rd B-side being a brand new track Taxidermy."

As you can guess by the song titles they're a bit death obsessed but the two tracks I've heard from them so far have got me very excited. They're touring with Glasvegas at the moment but have their own tour in the new year, I might just check them out.

No comments: