Sunday 29 November 2009

Time To Cover

Wow I've just seen how long it is since I last posted and it's ages. Trouble is towards the end of the month I start concentrating on the end of month playlist and what with a new baby and new job I have less free time to listen to music never mind blog about it. I've been thinking about putting one of these covers on the end of the playlist for a while and they just keep mounting up. So I thought I'd let you all listen to the four, yes four covers of Time To Pretend by MGMT. Vote for your favourite on the top right hand side of the screen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your continued support on the blog, it doesn't go unnoticed. Catch up with you soon,
Elliott, Kalenko.

Schönberg said...

After finally listening to all these, I must admit that my 'gut feeling' in choosing the Knatterjack version was bang on!

Can someone slap the Kaiser Chiefs for me please?