Sunday 4 July 2010

La Roux - In For The Kill (Skream Remix)


My boss talks about work all the time, he'd talk 24/7 if he could. He only reads business books and only listens to business on the radio. Don't get me wrong it's not a bad thing, his enthusiasm is great and sure makes the days flyby. It turns out he did use to have a life outside of work (he's only a few years older than me) and he liked his dance music. In fact every now and then the radio gets switched over to a music radio channel and he absorbs whatever's on.

He told me about this remix, I was not impressed and when it got to the end on YouTube I went straight to turn it off, only it hadn't finished, it was just a pause in the song. My boss then told me how La Roux had sorted this mix out especially for a gig in New York and this was to be last track played before the DJ came on. As it reached the pause before it kicked in again the DJ thought that was his cue and came straight in, the mix went to waste...

Anyway I thought you might want to witness the one and only time Dubstep makes it on to What's Wrong With The Mainstream. Well there aren't any plans for more.

MP3: La Roux - In For The Kill (Skream Remix)

1 comment:

OHYEAH Movie Man said...

I fucking love this song