Wednesday 8 July 2009

Great New Band - Orange 38

I've been going on to this bands Myspace nearly every day at the moment as I'm addicted to one of their songs. I was hoping to bring you that very song but sadly I have been unable to get any response from the band. So all I can suggest is that you go to their Myspace site and check out Be Aggressive for yourselves. There are two versions on there, I'm not sure which one I like more. What I do know is that Orange 38 are playing at Tramlines festival, along with Kalenko, Skint and Demoralised and La Folie. All bands that we have mentioned on 3WTM before. What a line up, visit http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=118707713125&ref=ts or http://www.tramlines.org/ for more details.

Back to Orange 38, they are the pounding lyrics of Paddy Orange and much softer (and hot) vocals of Sophie Bramley-West. A bit of a mix between The Twang and The Ting Tings. Although that's doing them a disservice, they really do have their own sound and I recommend you check them out. Try this track for starters.

No comments: