Thursday 30 April 2009

Seven Nation Army (Cover) - Her Next Friend

So the end of another What's Wrong With The Mainstream monthly playlist and what a corker to end it. I thought there was no way a band could do this song any justice but somehow Her Next Friend have managed to do that. I've been keeping my fingers crossed all month that the CD would arrive in time for me to share this track with you. Thanks to the nameless person (as in they didn't put their name on their emails) at Antipoison Records who got in touch and managed to get me this in time.

Last month the cover got dropped from the playlist as I had too many tracks, well that certainly wouldn't have happened if this song had been available.

Oh and wait there's more! Next month I will have something special for you from Her Next Friend to celebrate 3WTM's birthday. Until then check out their web site where you can listen to more of their tracks www.hernextfriend.com/music.html. Don't forget to check out the rest of this month's playlist if you've come from Hype Machine...

MP3: Seven Nation Army (Cover) - Her Next Friend

No comments: