Monday 19 January 2009

Pop Quiz - The Answer!




Did you get it? Of course you did! Yep, the thing that the last 10 tracks have all had in common is that the lyrics mention the title of the album in which they're taken from, without those lyrics also being the title of the song. Got that? By way of explanation, the full list is given below:


Cannonball - The Breeders (Spitting in a wishing well, Blown to hell... crash I'm the last splash )


Country Girl - Primal Scream (You gotta keep on keepin' on, When you, Got the riot city blues)


Parallel Lines - Shed Seven (It's a maximum high, With my parallel lines)


Chocolate - Snow Patrol (This is the straw, final straw in the, Roof of my mouth as I lie to you)


D is for Dangerous - Arctic Monkeys (I think you should know you're his favourite worst nightmare)


Starlight - Muse (Our hopes and expectations, Black holes and revelations)


Camera - Editors (If we run they'll look in The Back Room)


Big Sur - The Thrills (So Much For The City, tell me you'll dance to the end)


NYC - Interpol (It is up to me now, Turn On The Bright Lights)


Party For Your Right To Fight - Public Enemy (But it's proven and fact, and it takes a nation of millions to hold us back )


Thanks to all those who had a guess and well done to those who got it right! The prize is in the post!!!












No comments: