Tuesday 3 February 2009

Talented Artist


I thought I'd post about something a little bit different today. You've got the long end of month playlist to be working through so I thought I'd point you in the direction of a talented artist. Martin Joiner runs the Open Mic Night in Taunton at Perfect. He's a former art student who is know for his Explosion paintings and is establishing himself more and more, recently moving in to a new studio.
Martin's also a bit of a poet (hence the open mic nights) and I thought I'd point you in the direction of one of his readings. He talks about modern day life (it's about a girl he's infatuated with over the internet that he's never met). Listen to it and enjoy, go on, it's only 1 min 30 seconds long.



See YouTube profile for his Explosion paintings and Butterscotch World for more info.

No comments: