Saturday 28 February 2009

What's Wrong With The Mainstream Playlist Feb '09

I'm quite pleased with this month's playlist and after good (offline) comments about last month's it's got a lot to live up to. It certainly starts strongly.

I'm going to try something a little bit different this month and put each track up as a separate post so when one gets taken down by the evil blogger police the rest don't get taken down as well. Enjoy and, as always, thanks and comments are always appreciated...

4 comments:

Schönberg said...

You're a box.

Loving the new download site! Really easy to get all the tracks quickly for 'evaluation'.

John L said...

Yeah, I was getting a bit fed up of zShare with all the adverts and the number of times it stopped working.

You're a zShare

Unknown said...

I've downloaded all tracks, using the stunning new service, and am about to settle down and let this new wave of music crash over my ears like an excitable Tsunami.

I've seen it coming from miles away, been waiting expectantly, and now finally it is here, ready to soak me to the bones...

John L said...

Thanks Mr Bear, hope I don't drown you