Sunday 17 May 2009

The Jones - Goodies to be won + new track


Do I have a competition for you today! You can win a signed poster, CD and limited edition T-shirt from the excellent band The Jones. Kris Jones has been in touch (despite a recent spell in a West Yorkshire hospital) and is offering all the above up to whoever gets in touch and tells us who your favourite famous Jones is. I'm guessing Joey Jones, ex-Huddersfield Town defender isn't going to get many votes. Email to whatswrongwiththemainstream@googlemail.com. Winners will be announced on the 23rd.

Now over to the more important stuff, I've got a new track for you from the band. Wide Awake is the fourth track I've brought you by the band so a big thanks has to go to the band for letting me post it. When are we getting the album boys?

No comments: