Sunday 31 May 2009

Percussion Gun - White Rabbits

Everyone seems to be writing about White Rabbits on blogs at the moment. I think it may have something to do with their new album release being last week. I've not heard of them before, OK that's a lie, I even have a track by them already but I didn't know anything about them.

So to fill you and me in, they're from USA, Brooklyn and released their first album, Fort Nightly, which my other track is from, back in 2007. After a strong performance at SXSW, NME, not known for hyping bands, named them as one of the top three bands to perform. If you do decide to look in to them more I recommend getting your hands on The Plot from their first album.

Oh and "It's Frightening" is the name of their new album.

MP3: Percussion Gun - White Rabbits

1 comment:

John L said...

Thanks Mark. I will reply to you with the hope that you're not a spammer, which you probably are. I don't make money out of my blog as the bands I post about don't make money out of their music being downloaded. I do it for enjoyment. It's funny you should pick this post as it previously got taken down by Blogger...