Tuesday 31 March 2009

It's Not Too Late To Wait - Small Crew

Small Crew are from Armenia according to their MySpace site, I'm not sure that's true, I hope it is but judging by the singer's accent when singing I'd guess their from the UK. They site their influences as "New York, Manchester, Stockholm, Dusseldorf, London, Los Angeles, Oxford, Glastonbury, Montreal, Glasgow, Melbourne, Boston, Sheffield, Dresden, Liverpool, Philadelphia, Tupelo, Hull." I wonder if they are describing the home towns of their influences? I'd guess that Sheffield would be Pulp and Hull would be The Beautiful South? In fact you could describe this track as Paul Heaton turning up to sing with his band but forgetting to tell the drummer...

The band are giving this and another song away free on their MySpace site.

MP3: It's Not Too Late To Wait - Small Crew

No comments: