Thursday 12 March 2009

Quick Hot Tip - Humanizer


I've just received a great track from an up and coming band in Manchester. I've been pestering their manager for what seems like months to send me an mp3. Despite having not played a gig yet they have been courting interest from an independent Manchester label. Humanizer have a bit of a syth / rock thing going on, a bit Sunshine Underground, a bit Bloc Party?

There a six piece who have been rehearsing for the last year to get tight and they are playing their first gig at Kehoes in Manchester on the 25th April. If you live anywhere near I recommend you go a long, any band that spends that kind of time practising before having a gig are taking things seriously. I think there's real talent in the band, listen to the track and let me know what you think, good or bad.


Go to their MySpace site for more songs.

No comments: